Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These are the Terms and Conditions on which you may make use of this website. Please read these Terms and Conditions prior to using this website. Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Please refrain from using this website if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions.
Use of the Website
- By using this website you consent to our use of any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and warrant that such data is accurate. Further details on the data we collect and how it is used is available here: Privacy Statement
- This website and any content is for information purposes only and is primarily intended for owners and managers of companies incorporated within the UK who may be seeking sources of potential financing. Endless does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers. Any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the website is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- We may make changes to the content of this website at any time without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such websites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from. You shall not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any other site without our express written consent.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the website for business and operational reasons.
- You may use this website only for lawful purposes. We will not allow any use of the website that damages or is likely to damage our reputation or the availability or integrity of the website. In particular you must not use any part of the website to send or receive any material which is offensive, abusive or obscene or for any unlawful use. Additionally, you may not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. In doing so, you may be committing a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack, malicious code or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You should therefore use your own virus protection software. Any liability that may arise in connection with your failure to do so is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- As a condition of your use of the website, you agree to indemnify and hold Endless and members of its Group harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from your use of the website or related services or from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This website is owned by Endless LLP and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, either belonging to us or licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, documents, on the website, as well as other content such as articles, reports, presentations, stories, logos, trade marks (registered or unregistered) and other text. You may not copy, redistribute, republish, modify or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- The names of companies and products mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this website, any content you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You will retain all of your ownership rights in the content but we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any content or posting you make on this website at any time.
- We will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can alter the settings of your browser to erase cookies or prevent automatic acceptance if you prefer by visiting the preferences menu in your browser. It may be necessary to refresh the page for the updated settings to take effect. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
- If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions or part shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all matters connected with them, are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising from or connected with these Terms and Conditions, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, including regarding the formation, validity or termination of these Terms and Conditions.