Terms and Conditions
- Endless LLP (Endless) is a UK based private equity investor. It is a limited liability partnership incorporated in England and Wales with registered number OC316569 under the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2000 and has its registered address at 3 Whitehall Quay, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 4BF. Endless is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Its FCA firm reference number is 474096. If you wish to contact Endless please email email@example.com. Certain senior individuals at Endless LLP have the designation “Partner” in their job title. We use the term “Partner” as a title for these senior individuals because it is a term which people are familiar with in the context of our investment management business. However, this is just a title and it does not in itself indicate that all or any of these individuals are carrying on business in partnership for the purposes of the Partnership Act 1890 and “Partners” do not have joint and several liability. All contracts entered into in relation to our business by individuals who are members, employees, agents or consultants of Endless LLP are entered into on behalf of Endless LLP and not such individuals personally. Similarly, the term “Partner” does not in itself indicate that the individual is a member of Endless LLP. A full list of the members of Endless LLP is available here.
Use of the Website
- Use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and our Privacy Statement. By using this website you consent to our use of any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, and warrant that such data is accurate. Please refrain from using this website if you do not accept these Terms and Conditions.
- This website and any content is for information purposes only and is primarily intended for owners and managers of companies incorporated within the UK who may be seeking sources of potential financing. Endless does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers. Any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the website is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed and excluded..
- We may make changes to the content of this website at any time without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites, which are not under our control and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only. We do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such websites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from. You shall not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any other site without our express written consent.
- We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the website for business and operational reasons.
- You may use this website only for lawful purposes. We will not allow any use of the website that damages or is likely to damage our reputation or the availability or integrity of the website. Additionally, you may not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website. By breaching this provision, you would be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by viruses, a distributed denial-of-service attack, malicious code or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it. You should therefore use your own virus protection software.
- As a condition of your use of the website, you agree to indemnify and hold Endless and members of its Group harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising from your use of the website or related services or from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
- We may work with third parties to research certain usage and activities on our website on our behalf. No personal information about you is shared, however in the course of conducting this research these third parties may place a unique "cookie" on your browser.
- Vuid – this is a statistical/analytical cookie which collects data on the user’s visits to the website, such as which pages have been read.
Intellectual Property Rights
- This website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, either belonging to us or licensed to us to use. Materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, documents, on the website, as well as other content such as articles, reports, presentations, stories, logos, trade marks (registered or unregistered) and other text. You may not copy, redistribute, republish, modify or otherwise make the materials on this website available to anyone else without our prior written consent.
- The names of companies and products mentioned in these Terms and Conditions may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- By providing us with your email address you consent to us using the email address to provide you with email alert services. If at any time you do not wish to receive emails from us you may opt out by using the link provided at the end of each email we send you. Alternatively, write to the Data Protection Officer at our registered office above.
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to this website, any content you upload will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You will retain all of your ownership rights in the content but we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to this website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any content or posting you make on this website at any time.
- Funds managed by Endless are not available to members of the general public. Interests in the Endless funds will be offered and sold only pursuant to the relevant offering document and to qualifying investors. The information on this website does not constitute and must not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities or other investments. The information on this website does not constitute a financial promotion for the purposes of the FCA rules and regulations.
- This website is for information purposes only and must not be relied on in making any investment or other decision. Endless makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information on this website and accepts no liability in that regard. Endless will not regard any user of this website as its client for any purpose.
- We provide investment advice only to the investment funds managed or advised by us and not to any other person. Nothing contained on this website constitutes any form of investment, legal, tax, accounting or other advice. If any user of this website is looking to engage in any form of investment activity you should seek advice from an authorised person who is qualified to advise in relation to that type of investment.
- Information on this website may relate to unregulated collective investment schemes as defined in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Such schemes may be promoted only to persons who fall within article 14 (investment professionals) or article 22 (high net worth companies etc) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Promotion of Collective Investment Schemes) (Exemptions) Order 2001 or to any other person to whom such promotion would be lawful (together “Permitted Persons”). If you are not a Permitted Person you should not read or act on any information relating to unregulated collective investment schemes.
- This website may contain forward-looking statements, which can be identified by use of words such as approximately, outlook, indicator, anticipate, believe, plan, aim, expect, continue, may, should, seek, will or the negative version of these words or words with similar meanings. These statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties and actual outcomes or results may differ materially from such forward-looking statements. We do not undertake to publicly review, update or amend any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
- Past performance is not an indicator of future results. No representation is made that any investment will, or is likely to, achieve returns similar to those achieved in the past.
- This website is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where the publication or availability of this website is prohibited. Such persons must not access the relevant pages on this website. Any person who accesses this website does so on their own initiative and is responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
- We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions because they are binding on you.
- If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions or part shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions, and all matters connected with them, are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising from or connected with these Terms and Conditions, whether of a contractual or non-contractual nature, including regarding the formation, validity or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Copyright © 2017 Endless. All rights reserved.